Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wonderflex

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Wonderflex
Post By Huntress. 01/05/10, 05:12 pm

Hey guys,

Is anyone struggling to find wonderflex without paying at least $100US for shipping? It is available in NZ under a different name. (Not sure on pricing yet) The product is called cast-rhena & it ranges in size from 12.5cm to 2.5cm & is 3.6m Long.

The company it is available from is called USL medical and has both an Auckland and an 0800 number.

# 09 829 0960 or # 0800 658 814

Hope this is helpful =)
Huntress
Le grande

Number of posts : 165
Transforms into : A cat canteen. I supply all-you-can-eat biscuits and meats. I also have a fountain of ever-flowing fresh water for your convenience.
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Wonderflex
Post By Static. 01/05/10, 05:22 pm

Huh - looking at that on google now, it seems to be a one-use thing. It activates at quite a low temp, and seems to be a water-activated polyresin, which normally doesn't take kindly to being re-worked! At the same time though, if it's cheap, then AWESOME. Particularly since I need a tonne of the stuff for next year!

Edit: Never mind! Rhena cast isn't remouldable, but rhena THERM is :) Let us know pricing when you can!
Static
Souperman.

Number of posts : 3584
Transforms into : HULKSMASH
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-noise.com

Wonderflex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Cosplay :: Costume Help & Critique-