Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darth Talon Costume

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Darth Talon Costume
Post By Rosenquarts. 10/04/10, 01:27 pm

Does anybody know a simple way of making a Darth Talon costume? or know ways to make individual parts. I wanted to do a simmilar thing with my boyfriend's costume Darth Nihilus.

Spoiler:

help would be appreciated

DEE
Rosenquarts
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 658
Transforms into : A mean cleaning machine
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down
http://www.rosenquarts.deviantart.com

Re: Darth Talon Costume
Post By Guest. 10/04/10, 01:57 pm

Yay! A Starwars Costume! I can help here! Very Happy

A lot of people on the US love making Jedi and Sith Costumes and I have seen a few that have made this one.
Have you been to Maggie's Site yet? Here It has some really good stuff, like how to make a lightsader and other info Very Happy
Though its mainly main characters.
Here is a forum that is JUST for Star Wars Costumers. You can ask questions and see other peoples work Very Happy
Are you going to submit Talon to the 501st? If you are, there are some regs you need to make sure your costume has ;D (Same with the RL Very Happy
Anaria Zar-Rel made a Twi'Lek Jedi, she maybe able to help you out on the Lekku Very Happy Here is a site that can help as well.

I have seen someone use a bodysuit to pull the tattoos/skin off, since it is such a revealing costume...so if you don't want to worry about things slipping or blowing up to show things, this you could try that Very Happy

I'll post again with more info for ya ;D

Go Star Wars!!

Back to top Go down

Post By Rosenquarts. 10/04/10, 02:36 pm

Karianna wrote:
Yay! A Starwars Costume! I can help here! Very Happy

A lot of people on the US love making Jedi and Sith Costumes and I have seen a few that have made this one.
Have you been to Maggie's Site yet? Here It has some really good stuff, like how to make a lightsader and other info Very Happy
Though its mainly main characters.
Here is a forum that is JUST for Star Wars Costumers. You can ask questions and see other peoples work Very Happy
Are you going to submit Talon to the 501st? If you are, there are some regs you need to make sure your costume has ;D (Same with the RL Very Happy
Anaria Zar-Rel made a Twi'Lek Jedi, she maybe able to help you out on the Lekku Very Happy Here is a site that can help as well.

I have seen someone use a bodysuit to pull the tattoos/skin off, since it is such a revealing costume...so if you don't want to worry about things slipping or blowing up to show things, this you could try that Very Happy

I'll post again with more info for ya ;D

Go Star Wars!!

wow thats a lot of info. thanks ^^

i'm trying to slim down to fit into it but in the end i might have to use those things that make you flatter

any other info you might have as im brousing?
Rosenquarts
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 10/04/10, 02:53 pm

I have seen a few people make a corseted top for her...Top...easier to hold up...things...lol

There are a few people in NZ that work with the right materials to make the Armour for her Arms and Legs. Though it can be pricey. Neimhaille has worked with resin and the like before, I am sure she has some Tutorials somewhere ;D
Here Its a old thread from the JC Forums linked above. It shows some good pictures on how to make Lekku and Talon's Lightsaber Very Happy
Also, if you look in the Gallery of the Pam link I gave you, look in the 2008 Gallery and you will see Anaria Zar-Rel's Twi'Lek Jedi and Femmtrooper Very Happy Very cool! Very Happy
Here is a Closer look at Talon's Lightsaber Very Happy Very nice Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post By Rosenquarts. 10/04/10, 03:28 pm

do you know a place where i could find her tattoo pattern?
Rosenquarts
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 10/04/10, 03:40 pm

For the most part, they are symmetrical, so you would only need one side to be able to understand the whole thing ;D
Spoiler:

The picture shows the other side of her face and Lekku well Very Happy Her Face seems to be the only thing that is not the same on both sides ;D
I will keep looking for a Pattern drawn out for you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post By neimhaille. 10/04/10, 03:44 pm

The Flagship Eclipse forums will have all you want to know about making it as well as you can.

If you like the look but are concerned have a look at Darth Maladi. I've been thinking about making her costume as it has such elegance and apparent simplicity. And she has the black and red markings which are so fun ;)
neimhaille
Armageddon Cosplay Contest Judge

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post By Rosenquarts. 10/04/10, 03:48 pm

Karianna wrote:
For the most part, they are symmetrical, so you would only need one side to be able to understand the whole thing ;D
Spoiler:

The picture shows the other side of her face and Lekku well Very Happy Her Face seems to be the only thing that is not the same on both sides ;D
I will keep looking for a Pattern drawn out for you Very Happy

your a sweetie for doing that ^^
Rosenquarts
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Rosenquarts. 10/04/10, 03:50 pm

neimhaille wrote:
The Flagship Eclipse forums will have all you want to know about making it as well as you can.

If you like the look but are concerned have a look at Darth Maladi. I've been thinking about making her costume as it has such elegance and apparent simplicity. And she has the black and red markings which are so fun ;)

Coulds i have the website please ^^

Never heard of Darth Maladi. Ive written down heaps of sith lords but never came across it.
Rosenquarts
EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Darth Talon Costume